From Vittorio Emanuele square on the way to via Loreto, we see the remains
of the little church of the Blessed Virgin (Immacolata Concezione).
It is sure that the church was restored in 1796;this let
us suppose that it was erected one or two centuries before. The Blessed
Virgin Church was lonely and modest without frills: an altar, a niche
and few candelabrums were all its possessions.
Today, even if a ruin, it still invites to meditation and prayer.